Biotech Engineering & Business Services
Getting from here to there can seem daunting, but Boston Mountain Biotech has the skills and capabilities to help you climb that mountain. We can help you transition from a basic research idea to a full-scale commercialization plan.
Getting commercial biotech projects off to a strong start includes assessing your project’s risks and developing strategies to mitigate them.
Our team’s combined 50+ years of experience in project management, finance, engineering, business, and law will support your needs, whether you’re a lean startup or a million dollar manufacturing platform.
Are you an intellectual property manager or a tech investor? By providing early stage commercialization assessments, BMB can help you determine the patentability and marketability of your technologies, which can both save you money and increase your success rate. Allow us to work with your business team in the vetting process of life sciences based technology. Our background in science-based lean startup give us an advantage at evaluating the validity of presented data, determining the technology’s timeline to product launch, and begin to assist in forming a go-to-market strategy.
Our focus is on technologies such as pharmaceutical development, medical devices, biofuels, food manufacturing, and agriculture, but we have broad experience.
Download our Consulting Services Brochure.
Engineering Project Assessments & Management
- Risk assessments
- Financial assessments
- Project timelines
Third Party Data Validation
- Confirmation of experimental data
- Development of repeatable protocols
Lab to Marketplace Development
- Development of standardized operating procedures
- Packaging of technology into a salable product
- Lean Canvas definition/refinement
- Target customer identification and development
- Market identification and analysis
- Preliminary patentability assessments
- Prior art searches/evaluations
- Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) grant applications (link to federal SBIR page)
- Small Business Tech Transfer (STTR) grant applications (link to federal STTR page)
- State grant applications (ex. for Arkansas – ASTA/AEDC)